My Milkshake Brings All The Boys To The Yard...

"I drink your milkshake!"
-Daniel Plainview, from There Will Be Blood

"I drink your milkshake, even though I opposed drinking your milkshake four years ago."
-Mitt Romney

"I drink your milkshake, but only if the Bible says it`s allowed."
-Mike Huckabee

"I may drink your milkshake for another 100 years, if that`s what it takes."
-John McCain

"I drank a milkshake on 9/11."
-Rudy Giuliani

"I'll drink your milkshake a few months after everyone else does."
-Fred Thompson

"I drink your milkshake, but I`m paying for it with gold."
-Ron Paul

"America deserves a new milkshake."
-Barack Obama

"I will fight the corporations so that you can drink your own milkshake."
-John Edwards

"I have 35 years of milkshake-drinking experience. *sob* "
-Hillary Clinton

"I peacefully drink your milkshake."
-Dennis Kucinich

"It depends on what your definition of "milkshake" is."
-Bill Clinton

"I voted for drinking your milkshake before I voted against it."
-John Kerry

"Global warming is melting your milkshake."
-Al Gore

"We`re making good progress in the war on milkshakes, and make no mistake: we will prevail."
-George W. Bush

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Girls

Derren Brown: Messiah