Deadspot

I find it hard to blog here at blogspot. There's no spark. LOL

Well maybe because, at multiply there will be sure readers. Here, I don't know. I don't even know on how I will gain traffic here. My twitter followers is amounted to 1,073, but what the heck I think almost all of them are internet marketers who are slaves of getting out of the rat race.

Good thing is twitter can be feeded to facebook in which I have 330 friends. I'll just continue with what I tend to do. Increase twitter followers and facebook friends. Update my blogs always. MAYBE in that way more traffic will come here. (I also have a plan on becoming a celebrity; I have a mission to do a band, maybe that will also help the blogs.LOL)

So maybe that's it for today. I might blog at multiply, because I want someone to read it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Girls

Derren Brown: Messiah