I've got a feeling

And so I have just closed one of my browser.

I need to revamp my life again. Words struck me and my own realization; I am capable of doing more and better things than what I am doing now.

Well I'm doing it now. Im writing again. Im listing things that I need to do. Like find the box of my guitar effects and after that immediately sell it so that I could buy a better one.

As for another part of my life. I just bought some polo. Is this a big deal?? Yes for me. Avatar is an important aspect of Pick up (learn more HERE). Right now im re learning pick up. I have been stagnant for quite a while. So from now on I need to buy "cool" clothes or accesories every week. Well after I have enough I'll stop and abuse it's utility until I need to buy again.

Why did I close my browser?? To free me from things that keeps me BUSY but not important.

That's it for now. Words ran out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Girls

Derren Brown: Messiah