I never knew...

I can't explain things today. I'm having a free opium right now. One that can be gained by deluding one's self.

Before meeting my friends this afternoon. I happen to pass by a girl. She's a standout. I'm looking at her I.D. while walking, thinking that I may catch her name. Miracle happens and her friend call her name. I now know. We met each other around 7 months ago. we danced. Chinese?? I lied.

+

I went to my friends now. They really thought I was robbed. I told them through SMS. LOL. I think it was too much for a joke. Hahaha. Im fascinated by one. I never thought that I'd meet a person who would exchange views with me "continuously". It made me smile

=

too much smiling is a very exhausting past time activity




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Girls

Derren Brown: Messiah