Only through struggle have I found rest

Only through struggle, have I found rest.

I was pissed off when I got home. No one in the house was opening the gates. When I got into my room, there my brother was. Using my Computer. I've got things to do and his there. Dammit.

I ate dinner. Watched movies hoping to get me back in the mood. I finished watching wall e, cast away, and tropical thunder. (Tropical thunder is the shit)

The movies did not helped. I started surfing the net again. Nothing much

So what happened was I listened to my cover songs of As I Lay Dying, through struggle. It got me back in the mood, and now Im writing haha.

I'll just continue writing in my blogs tomorrow. Hoping that my brother is not using it. Dammit!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Girls

Derren Brown: Messiah