Lessons

"If you want to control the world, be tranquil." - Marco Lee


-I have learned to pursue.. to think that in the course of time, somehow, something may change

-I have learned to accept... that I cannot control the environment around me

-I have learned to try... to not fear the consequences...but to fear regrets

-I have learned that I cannot die... and to fear dying is stupidity

-I have learned to communicate... that to be rich is to be social

-I have learned how to be nonreactive... that letting negative emotions affect you is suicide

-I have learned to unlearn... to always progress, to evolve

-I have learned to learn from others... that there is something valuable in every story

-I have learned how to wait... that patience has its price

-I have learned to not let others down... that pride is selfishness



I have realized learning... not to learn more, but to learn what must be





















P.S. I just realized that the majority will not understand what I stated...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Girls

Derren Brown: Messiah