Hypocrisy 101; Series 6

The only life worth living is the adventurous life. Of such a life the dominant characteristic is that it is unafraid. It is unafraid of what other people think… It does not adapt either its pace or its objectives to the pace and objectives of its neighbors. It thinks its own thoughts, it reads its own books, it develops its own hobbies, and it is governed by its own conscience. The herd may graze where it pleases or stampede where it pleases, but he who lives the adventurous life will remain unafraid when he finds himself alone.
- Raymond Fosdick

When people say to me, “How do you do so many things?” I often answer them, without meaning to be cruel, “How do you do so little?” It seems to me that people have vast potential. Most people can do extraordinary things if they have the confidence or take the risks. Yet
most people don’t. They sit in front of the television and treat life as if it goes on forever. - Philip Adams

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Mark Twain

No great deed is done by falterers who ask for certainty.
- T.S. Eliot

Is it worth it, let me work it
I put my thing down, flip it and reverse it
Ti esrever dna ti pilf, nwod gniht ym tup I
Ti esrever dna ti pilf, nwod gniht ym tup I
If you got a big dick, let me search it
To find out how hard I gotta work ya
Ti esrever dna ti pilf, nwod gniht ym tup I
Ti esrever dna ti pilf, nwod gniht ym tup I
- Missy Elliot

Life is a daring adventure … or nothing.
- Helen Keller

What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
- Robert Schuller

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Girls

Derren Brown: Messiah